Pay Per Click MarketingPay Per Click marketing is the fastest way to get your phone to ring. By advertising your services directly through Google ad network, we can get you phone calls almost immediately.
Pay Per Click For Your Appliance Repair BusinessHave you ever noticed the ads at the top and side of Google? Those are ads were people ‘pay-per-click’ or sometimes ‘pay-per-call’. If you ever needed business immediately, you can create ads that target specific keyword terms and specific locations. People will see your ads as soon as they have been approved by Google. Once your ads are live, you can start receiving phone calls almost immediately.
If your business is slow or you want to increase the number of phone calls you receive every month, then advertising on Google, Yahoo & Bing is your answer.
Is Pay Per Click Right For You?There is no denying that Pay Per Click can get you immediate results. By placing a relevant ad in front of your target audience with your phone number attached to that ad, you will get phone calls.
- 41% of the clicks on Google go to the top 3 paid ads!
- 45% of users couldn’t identify paid ads on the page.
Why Does Pay Per Click Matter To Your Business?
Pay Par Click (PPC) campaigns can be created for both new appliance repair businesses who are looking to get a jump start with their business, or it can be used for seasoned businesses who are looking to capture more market share in their location.
PPC can be turned on and off with a simple click of a button. Going on vacation and don’t want to waste money on PPC? No problems, you just let us know and we’ll turn off your campaign until you are ready to start it up again.
Pay Per Click Allows You To:
- Control Your Budget. If you only want to spend a certain amount of your marketing budget on pay-per-click, we can set a budget per day.
- Control Your Target Market. You can also control what time of day your ads show, what days your ads show and even what locations you want to target.
- Get Found Faster Online. One of the best parts of PPC is that if your website is already ranking for your basic appliance repair keywords, Google AdWords (PPC) will allow you to target other keywords that are more specific such as ‘Samsung Refrigerator Repair’ or ‘Refrigerator Repair Technician in my area’.
- Target A Local Area. Your PPC ads can appear within certain locations down to the zip code you want to target. If you service a large city, but want customers who are closer to your place of business, we can focus your marketing budget on those areas.
- Get Fast Results. With the ability to target specific search terms within a specific location, you can see results quickly. By putting part of your marketing budget into a PPC campaign, we can get you results fast.
We work exclusively on keywords relating to the appliance repair industry. We can target specific services, refrigerator, dryer, stove to individuals who are looking for a technician in your local area.